Note to New Members ×

What do Deer do when there is a flood?

C5 Golfer

Ok - next up let’s talk about Controlling girlfriends and wives. I think that is why there are no males or bucks in the photo. They knew they would be blamed for the flood and would be asked by the Does "why are we just finding out about this now!" And then "what are you doing about it” Bucks are smart they also knew they would not get any until the next rut. So any of you had to put up with the wrath of a woman scorned?

Let hear of your opposite sex stories... same sex is ok too...just dont get to graphic on the same sex ones.

The wives and gfs put you up to this to expose us as cheating on them with long, slender mistresses that have scary names like 'Virus Black Death' and 'Coiler' and 'Diablo'.

Yup. what he ^^ said. My slender mistress goes by the name Donek Metal FC, I guess you could say she's a member of the metal militia.

I think that is why there are no males or bucks in the photo. They knew they would be blamed for the flood and would be asked by the Does "why are we just finding out about this now!" And then "what are you doing about it” Bucks are smart they also knew they would not get any until the next rut.

Yup, they were smart, they knew the rain was coming, and the snow level was down to 3000ft. That's why the night before they waxed their collective "boards", and were up carving turns when this pic was taken.

Yup. what he ^^ said. My slender mistress goes by the name Donek Metal FC, I guess you could say she's a member of the metal militia.
The wives and gfs put you up to this to expose us as cheating on them with long, slender mistresses that have scary names like 'Virus Black Death' and 'Coiler' and 'Diablo'.

Ok guys I get the picture.. least now I know what is sitting on the mantel in your house..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

so back to the Democratic Deer.

I think that is why there are no males or bucks in the photo. They knew they would be blamed for the flood and would be asked by the Does "why are we just finding out about this now!" And then "what are you doing about it” Bucks are smart they also knew they would not get any until the next rut.

Yup, the bucks were smart. They knew the rain was coming, and the snow level was down to 3000ft. So the night before they all waxed their boards, and were up carving turns when the "Democrat Doe" pic was taken.

I'm starting to suspect this might be a loaded question. So I'm not gonna bet my personal "salt lick" that the answer might have something to do with lower latitude short and curlies.

you are close but no cigar...you are thinking like I was at the bar the other night,

‘Down under’ like in Australia is wrong also – Africa is the right answer.