Note to New Members ×

2011 Wheeled Thread

CaRtharsis

Since the last of the snow has long since departed and I'm getting sick of reading threads about people still getting carving in I though it appropriate to start a thread to celebrate the summer and our two wheeled adventures.

So if you're heading out for a ride, know of a good place to ride or can provide feedback on conditions of trails in your area feel free to post it up and you may just have some company.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

I second that emotion!

The Vivacious Redhead & I will be in the Gatineau Park next Sunday at 9:00 to climb the road to the Champlain Lookout. The road is closed to vehicle traffic from 6-11 AM so last season we got into the most pleasant habit of pulling into the southern parking lot (Gamelin is the cross-street) of the park, making a leisurely two-hour round trip up to the lookout, then going for an early lunch at Les Brasseurs du Temps, a most excellent microbrewery pub on Montcalm blvd in Hull. Great food and even better beer!

You, and any other lurkers, are welcome to join us!

Cheers,

Brian