Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe T225 - Mondo 28

Puddy Tat

SOLD SOLD

Selling a 2010/2011 set of Deeluxe Track 225Ts.

Boots have been used less than 10 times and were purchased and used only for all-mountain freeriding. They did make a trip off a cliff for about 15' of drop though. If you are a lighter or beginner carver, or you are looking for a boot for AM Freeriding these will work for you. If you know how to lay pressure down these boots will be to soft for you.

I'm a 215lb rider with extremely wide flat feet, so while these have only been molded once, the lower shells have been extensively punched out to make them comfortable. I was able to get them comfortable everywhere, but over a bone spur in the outside of my heel directly where the cable of the (now removed) Fintecs were installed. I've got a foot more suited to UPZs (and even those I widen) which should give you an idea of how much these are punched out.

According to my bootfitter it is possible to push areas of plastic back in so if you live by a bootfitter this may be an option for you. Alternately if you want a wider boot, these are already there. The punching out has basically widened the entire lower portion of the boot from the toebox to the heel.

Make me an offer for the boots and you cover shipping to wherever you would like.

Here's some pictures.

Dave

Track225-OnTable.jpg

Track225-Mondo28.jpg

Track225-SoleMeasure.jpg

Track225-MinorScuff.jpg

SOLD SOLD

Retronaut is 1st in line. Waiting for a response.

Yes liners are heat moldable "Deeluxe Speed TF Black" liners. Here's a link to the liner at YYZCanuck. (http://www.yyzcanuck.com/store/Deeluxe-Speed-TF-Black.html). I have molded them once.

Again boot has been punched out around entire lower shell because I have feet that would make a duck envious.

Cheers,

Dave

Paul,

Drop me an email to "webbed at shaw dot ca". If I don't hear back from Thugsta on the PM I sent in two hours you're up.

Also depending on how close you are to Pearson, and if you can wait until April 18th, I can drop the boots off for you, ie no shipping, as I'll be coming through Toronto that week.

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumpity... Make me an offer. Email only, you pay for shipping to where you would like. Please keep in mind the quoted text below, and that the boots have been punched out.

If you are a lighter or beginner carver, or you are looking for a boot for AM Freeriding these will work for you. If you know how to lay pressure down these boots will be to soft for you.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...