Note to New Members ×

Kesslers + Hangls + Bomber Plate + TD3 Sidewinders

rick.wilkes

185cm KESSLER, 2008 BUILD, SILVER TOPSHEET - WITH HANGLS AND TD3 SIDEWINDERS.

-Board is in very good condition - has approx. 2 seasons on it. 20.2cm waist width. Has a small crack/split in the top sheet by one of the inserts - does not affect the way it rides or the way it performs. Hangl top plates have been slightly modified - with some additional holes drilled - does not affect how the hangls ride/feel at all. TD3 Sidewinders are the prototype 'pre-production' version - virtually identical to the production version - come with 3 and 6 degree disks, yellow 'e-rings' and blue 'e-pads'.

--TOTAL SETUP $800 obo--

185cm KESSLER, 2010 BUILD, BLACK TOPSHEET - WITH LATEST GENERATION HANGLS.

-Board is excellent condition - has less than 1 season on it. 20.2cm waist width. Hangls are the latest/current 'easily removable' version.

--BOARD AND HANGLS $1400 obo--

162CM KESSLER - SL, 2009 BUILD, BLACK TOPSHEET.

-Board is in very good condition - has approx. 2 seasons on it. 19.2cm waist width. Hangl inserts.

--$900 obo--

BOMBER BOILER PLATE

-5mm plate with 4x4 mounting brackets. Very minimal use.

--$700--

*All boards are built for weight range 145lbs - 180lbs, and are waxed each time they're ridden. Plenty of edge on each.

*GS boards have been structued by Top Run 1 in Switzerland. SL board by Precision in Frisco, CO.

All abovementioned items are in Steamboat Springs, CO. All prices EXCLUDE shipping. Free pickup at USASA Nationals.

Email me for pictures - riq07 at hotmail dot com.

• 3 months later...

dblbasscleph - sidewinders are gone mate, sorry.

rikytheripster - I still have the 08 Kessler, and now have some hangls that don't look like swiss cheese to go with it. The board is in CO, I'm in Australia right now but will be back in November. If you can wait until then to get your hands on it please email me.

For what its worth I still have the 162cm SL Kessler too.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Thomas,

The 162cm SL has only been ground/structured once. At Precision in Frisco, CO.

Each time the board has been used its been waxed. So it's scraped and brushed before riding, and then waxed again after riding.

The edges are in near perfect condition and there is plenty of edge left on each side.

One will need hangls to mount bindings on this board. Right now I don't have a set that I can sell with it but I can probably track some down. There is a chance that Hans Kessler put some 4x4 inserts into this board - they would just need to be located (under the topsheet) and 'drilled out'.

If you're interested and/or have any more questions please email me - riq07 at hotmail dot com.