Note to New Members ×

185 Kessler GS w/ Hangls

Coloradoking

-This board is from 2009. It has a black P-Tex topsheet.

-The base and edges are in great condition, I have the edges set at 3* side, 0.5* base.

-The board is built for a rider ~150-180 lbs.

-The waist width is ~20.4 cm

-The hangls are the more recent reversible model, meaning they can be set for a goofy or a regular rider.

-Questions about sidecut radius are NOT welcome. The exact sidecut radius is set by kessler during production, it is variable along the length of the board, meaning that there is no way for me to find an exact number to give you.

-The hangls will not be mounted until someone has committed to buying the board. I will mount them for you according to your riding style (goofy/regular).

$1000 (with hangl plate)

Pictures upon request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The board has a p-tex topsheet for a number of reasons... It reduces vibration as well as limiting visible wear on the board.

I have no idea how many days i rode it; however it is still in good enough shape that i would feel comfortable racing/training on it. The board has plenty of life left in it.

Nearly all of the boards produced by kessler over the last three years have p-tex topsheets. The only exceptions i know of were specified by the customers.