Note to New Members ×

Binding Nidecker

nitros

Nidecker Freecarve

Great shape

Used probably 20 days.

This is my wife's binding plate

Doesn't fit for a large men boots.

As you can see, can be expanded a bit more at the rear.

She wears a Deeluxe Suzuka.........279mm between each stainless steel wires.

(you can find this dimension close of the heel on the side of the deeluxe boots)

$35.00 + shipping

post-7972-141842338999_thumb.jpg

I just want to make sure........I dont know if we talking about the same dimension. Please, check the pic.

Ok this is my mistake, I ansewered you 130mm MAX instead of 230 mm.

122mm is it for a baby ?:lol:

I can send the pakage by CANADA POST, I think, this is the cheapest way. I Love Paypal for paiement. Let me know by PM.

post-7972-141842340591_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for stepping in, just it seems you are not all quite talking the same thing...

122 is the type of the Raichle boot that Yoshi has got. They are 22.5 Mondo. I don't quite remember what was the sole length.

Seller's measurement seems to be showing the MINIMUM clip-in length. If Yoshi measured from toe to heel box of his boot, we'll have the compatibillity answer.

Hope it helps.

If you look under Michelles post on the main page "how to find the right size" it indicates that a 122 in a mondo 22.5 should be approx. 253 mm sole length. I believe that 1xx series boots are the same mold as 2xx series boots, the difference being in the number of buckles? IIRC.

This applies as long as the boots are not the AT variety 1 series that Raichle made

Hallo!

Thank you for taking the time to measure the bindings. Yes, it is for a baby, my baby. He just turned 9 years old and he measures 22-23 cm mondo in his foot size. His boot is 122 Raichle. Would your bindings go that small? It looks like they might.

Thank you (merci beaucoup!):biggthump

As much as I would love to jump in here and buy these bindings (looking for a spare set of Nidecker center disks) I bet these will work fine for Yoshii - looks to me like you guys are just having some kind of miscommunication. The picture with the tape measure shows the binding at its smallest setting - so that would be the minimum setting, not the max. And Nitros' wife has been using them set at 279mm, so plenty of room to grow. Yoshii's mom, the boots should have the sole length printed on the boot - my Raichle's have it on the side near the heel and the sole length is 261mm (these are mondo size 23.)

All that said, if Yoshii decides not to take these, I would love to get in line! :)

I have some junior bindings if anyone wants them.... I got them for my daughter when she was about 7 and she used them with her ski boots for a season or two, but now prefers soft boots.... I think her ski boot was a mondo 20ish or so when she used the bindings.... I'll have to dig them out to be sure.

(sorry to hijack here.... I'm looking for cheapish bindings that would fit a 27 mondo boot!)