Note to New Members ×

FS Used UPS boots 10.5

oldkey

Sold.....thanks for looking

I bought these boots for my son Patrick last year off Bomber. They were said to be 10.5…..they seemed like a good deal at $150 so I bought them, even though Patrick wears a 9.5…….I figured he would grow into them. Patrick loved the boots so much that he took out the liners and replaced them with his 9.5 liners from his Raichle boots. In Patrick’s mind it worked, and he rode the boots much of the season. However…his coach took a closer look at the end of the season and felt that there was too much play in the shell. In addition, he felt that Patrick needed a different “fit.” So….I ended up buying new Burton Winds over the summer. So instead of waiting for him to grow into these, I’m looking for larger sizes of Burton Wiind boots….figuring he should be consistent with his boot.

Watching Bomber posts and Ebay, however, these boots seem very popular. Comments…thoughts? I paid $150 used for these last year. The pictures below show the original liners placed back into the boot……the boots are as you will receive them.

post-57-141842199565_thumb.jpg