Note to New Members ×

Beginner Size 24 Boots, Possibly bindings

AcousticBoarder

I have a used pair of burton reactors size 23.5. There dark purple with a little bit of green. Haven't been used since 2002. I'd sell them for 40.00 and 10.00 for shipping to CA. For a size comparison I'm a womens 7.5 and these just fit. So not sure if they would be too small.

Let me know.

Just want to make sure I'm measuring this right... foot against the wall, measured in cm I am 24.5 cm from heal to toe, and I am a size 9 in regular mens shoes. Does this sound right?

I also recall that you should round down the boot size?

I am a US size 9 in regular shoes and I wear a MP26 boot, which is a US size 8 for most manufacturers.

However, if you get 24.5, then you should be looking for MP24 boots.

Make sure you aren't pushing your heel into the wall to hard so you aren't getting a false reading. I went to a sports store and had them measure my foot using the big chrome foot measuring tool. It uses MP sizing.

They provide more lateral flex than the Bomber bindings, which can be better for an all-mountain setup, new hardboot riders or for lighter riders.

The provide full range of motion: toe lift, heel lift, canting, and an easy release system without pulling up your pant legs. Heels fit Burton, Deeluxe, Head, UPZ.

http://www.upzboots.com/bindings.html