Note to New Members ×

Burton Supermodel 168, DriverX Size 9.5

BomberBob

Burton Supermodel 168cm snowboard, with Burton Mission EST Bindings; this is the 2009 model. I bought this brand new 3 months ago.

Very good shape, some scratches on top from your typical lift line kooks, new basegrind and wax, sharpened edges, sintered WFO base. No gouges on base, very small scratches; I keep away from rocks and religiously put the board in a bag when transporting it. It was waxed before every day at the local resort.

Comes with Burton Mission EST Bindings.

$300 or best offer.

Burton DriverX snowboard boots, size 9.5...

I bought these brand new also and used them a whopping four times, before finding out that my feet do not fit them. These boots are very, very supportive; they are for experienced/expert riders who demand responsiveness and control from their equipment. They work best for big mountain riding and high speeds. These are last year's model.

$100 or best offer

Price if sold together: $350 or best offer..

I would be willing to work something out as far as the shipping goes, seeing how this is up in Alaska and all. I do have a PayPal account and my eBay feedback is very good. Anything shipped will have tracking information sent via email and insurance.

post-10012-1418423334_thumb.jpg