Note to New Members ×

Beech 1/8

Mellow Yellow

Hey Jason, I'm going to Cattaloochee 1-9. I would like to got up to Beech some time soon but I got a pass at Cat. and need to get some laps in there. Keith says he saw you over there at Cat one day.

We are going to Colorado Feb4-11. staying at SolVista. Would like to go up to Whitetail Pa. before the snow melts too. Have you ever been to Whitetail? It's pretty fine. You should check it out. Jim

Hey there! I am actually going to Beech tomorrow 1-9... the roads scared me away today (actually the other drivers scared me away)

I will be in CO too from the 4-12.... at the SES in Aspen... you guys coming to the SES at all or just staying @ Sol....?

I have been to Whitetail... when I lived in PA.... it can be good when there is a lot of natural.... Seven Springs was my home since I lived in the Burgh... pretty good carving hill, esp on the week days when the crowds are thin

Just post on this board when you are going to be riding in NC.... I don't make it to Cat often.... its a 3hr drive.... I was there because a large group of folks I ride with went for the Cat-can-u-Ski event...

Stay in touch

Jasen

We went to the SES in 2000 and met the Purecarve guys. Keith got a Purecarve. The weather was a mess that week. We could come over one day or half day but the runs get so tracked and trenched that they want to stay at Sol

V everyday. We vgot the Gem card and get a free day at ski Cooper too.

I plan to go to Cat tomorrow. Beech is socked in.

Hey, I believe you. Cattaloochee was the best I've seen there. Keith and I made laps till noon and there were some places where a few carves could be thrown in. They have opened up some switchback-type runs that suck all the beginners over to them and it keeps the main run from getting chunked up so fast. Jim