Note to New Members ×

F2 Eliminator WC Edition BX Board 165 cm

palmer7716

NO LONGER UP FOR SALE

I have this F2 Eliminator from last season for sale. It was used only for 5 BX races and is in great shape. I had a full PTC/Ski MD tune to start last season and is in great shape. I will try to get some pics up from home tonight, but it is just as seen in the PDF attachment. The board is black and the graphic in metallic gold. Mine has some stickers on it which I would remove before sending. The base has been stored w/ Dominator Race Zoom on it.

$650 shipped to lower 48 bu UPS. Any other location will be more.

email joefranklin77 at gmail for any ???? or other info

0910_F2_Eliminator_WC.pdf

Can this board be ridden with soft boots?

Pretty much any board can be ridden with soft boots, it just might not work like it was designed to. The problem arises mostly with boot overhang and comfort of trying to ride soft boots with extreme angles.

Please clarify your question. Maybe you are wondering if your toes will hang over the edges? That depends on your boot size and the waist of the board, which is in the PDF.

Just did a bunch of measurements for my new board and maybe I can shed some light:

A waist width of 25cm is enough for me to ride size 9.5 soft boots, Burton FS binding, at 27 deg front, 21 deg rear.

So, with a bigger foot you'll need more angle than above. If you plan on riding more angle, then you might be safe depending on your foot size.

Any less room and I don't think you'd be happy with how low you can carve.

Brian