Note to New Members ×

December Snowperformance Carve Camp

Sean

All,

The white stuff is flying out here in the Pacific Northwest, so it must be that time again... Happy to announce that ex US Olympic Team member and carver extraordinaire Lisa Kosglow will be joining us this year! From the Snowperformance site:

Sun Peaks Race carve camp

December 16th 17th 18th 19th 2010

We are pleased to announce we are holding our 9th consecutive race/carve camp at snowy Sun Peaks B.C. This superb mountain offers fantastic resort services and is truly made for carving. We will again offer world class coaches and courses with full daily video breakdown, excellent accommodations and great après ski activities.

If you have not visited this hidden jewel, do it now and begin your season right. We will work towards your particular goals weather they be cruising the terrain or taking seconds off your time.

Includes:

• 4 nights accommodation at the ski in-ski out hotel Nancy Green Cahility Lodge** (Nights of 15th,16th,17th, 18th )

• 4 day lift tickets

• Coaching in highly personalized groups

• Gate Training on private course

• Daily Digital Video analysis

• Stance and alignment analysis

For complete details please visit the snowperfomance or call Gavin at 253-569-3713

Cheers,

Sean

• 3 weeks later...

It is too bad I hadn't seen this sooner. Unfortunately I couldn't commit to it due to our first child being due on Dec 16th.

However, if there is no baby, I would love to come up and watch just to see how it is really done.

Did you rent out the OSV or are you just running free around the mountain?

It dumped 27cm last night and the base is getting deeper. :biggthump