Note to New Members ×

Snow Summit on Sun 11/21

ZetaTre

Busy work week into Sat for me, I might make it, but I doubt it...

I'm thinking the first weekend of December is the most likely first day for me.

BTW, did anyone manage to make it up this past Sunday (11/14)? Aaron? How were the crowds? No need to ask or know about the conditions, i'm pretty sure I can guess what it is - leave the metal boards and bling bling at home and bring out the rock boards/softies/skis/short sticks etc. etc.

On another note, I might not get much ride time this season :( - I'll be happy if i can get 10-12 days on the slopes this season (if that)...

For anyone heading up this weekend, a friendly road update from my buds at patrol:

<><><><><> Weekend Update…..

Weather or not you go up this weekend, weather is expected. Be advised the roads by Bolder Bay are being resurfaced and delays should be expected. (up to an hour +) Construction will be ongoing over the weekend. You are advised to use HWY 38 through Redlands, Lucern Valley, or cutoff to Fawnskin at the damn if you have to come up 330.

This is the first I have heard about this. Hope I save some one some time and frustration! :biggthump