Note to New Members ×

Giro Remedy S Carbon fullface helmet - Size Medium

chadx

For Sale:

Giro Remedy S Carbon Fiber Fullface helmet - Size Medium. Brand new in box. Flat black with gray and blue pinstripes. Similar to the regular Remedy S except this helmet is made out of Carbon Fiber so is lighter. 907 grams (32oz) compared to 1050 grams (37 ounces) for the non-carbon fiber. 143 gram (5 ounce) reduction is about 13.6% weight reduction by going with the carbon fiber. Noticeably lighter.

Size medium. The box says 21.75 - 23 inches (55.5 - 59cm). I am 23.75" so ended up getting a size large instead, but I have an oblong head so usually end up wearing one size larger. I've been wearing my Large and love it. Visibility is still as wide as my open face and the weight isn't noticable. I thought it would feel like more weight, but really it doesn't. Very happy with it.

MSRP is $270. Asking $195 plus shipping. This is a brand new helmet. Never been worn.

I live in Helena, MT but am in Bozeman and Big Sky often so can coordinate meeting in either of those places or routes in between.

post-2348-141842325941_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I would ship to Canada, although it can be somewhat expensive. I checked for one person and it was over $30. PM me a shipping address and I can stop and get a shipping quote/estimate if you are seriously interested. We might be able to work something out on the shipping.

• 2 weeks later...