Note to New Members ×

Mammoth Conditions?

Guest OCD

Ray and OCD, will try to be at Mammoth at least one day during Thanksgiving, it will be one day only unless OCD wants to drop me in San Berdoo on his way through to San Diego. I have the trip covered getting there I just need a lift home.

Ray, did you get the boots dialed in or did you have to amputate your leg in order to get them to fit right???

Originally posted by oldvolvosrule

Ray and OCD, will try to be at Mammoth at least one day during Thanksgiving, it will be one day only unless OCD wants to drop me in San Berdoo on his way through to San Diego. I have the trip covered getting there I just need a lift home.

Ray, did you get the boots dialed in or did you have to amputate your leg in order to get them to fit right???

No amputation, but it seems the new UPZ boots are just not made for my funky feet :confused:

I will give it another try next week. My bootfitter wants to see if a different liner would be the solution...

But my feeling is they will end up in the classified section as well pretty soon. Oh boy :(