Note to New Members ×

Looking to buy boots - size 28.5

kyleh

So I am just getting into alpine boarding after trying it last year and I have been trying to get together all of the gear. I was able to get a board and bindings from my friends, but am still in need of boots. If anyone has some boots that are still in decent condition, I would be willing to buy them. I am a mondo size 28.5. Thanks very much.

Kyleh,

I have an old pair of Raichle's that I think are M29's, they haven't seen snow in over 5 years, but have new(er) moldable liners that had only been molded once. Let me check tonite and I'll take pix if they'll match your request. If they do I'll let them go cheap, say $50.....

OK I pulled these out of the closet, the shell is Mondo 28-30 and the moldable liners are Mondo 29 / 11 US, they've been molded once. There are no footbeds in the liners and the heel latch is a single position lock / unlock. As an upstart that should be fine. If you accelerate in this dicipline, you'll eventually want BTS springs anayway.

I will let these go for $50, plus shipping.....let me know if you're interested.

• 1 month later...

Did you find what you're looking for?

If not, I have a pair of Mondo 29 UPZ Virus Limited Edition, 5-buckle, brand spanking new. They were fit for a friend who didn't end up able to use them, and the boots _never_ were used. Fancy Deeluxe moldable liners and everything. He paid nearly $700, but will sell them for $450.

These are top-end racing boots, and should fit nice and snug. They even have brand new cork foot beds that you could get re-molded to your feet.

Please let me know.

Dustin

• 3 weeks later...
Did you find what you're looking for?

If not, I have a pair of Mondo 29 UPZ Virus Limited Edition, 5-buckle, brand spanking new. They were fit for a friend who didn't end up able to use them, and the boots _never_ were used. Fancy Deeluxe moldable liners and everything. He paid nearly $700, but will sell them for $450.

These are top-end racing boots, and should fit nice and snug. They even have brand new cork foot beds that you could get re-molded to your feet.

Please let me know.

Dustin

Do you still have them?