Note to New Members ×

Prior ATV 167

This is my second on my Prior ATV 167. I'm in Deelux-track 325s on F2 step-ins. I've got small feet, so my angles are really slack. (35deg front & 15 back). I had my first powder day on it yesterday. All I can say is WOW! deep, cut up, smooth, this board is great everywhere. It rails the groomers & floats in the powder, the chop dosen't slow it down any either, it's even good in the trees. I think that it's damn near perfect.

It has been a couple weeks in the PNW hasn't it!! :biggthump

Are you an inside wireman? IBEW?

When you get a chance come down and ride Mt Hood with us.

Did you every find the F2 Cant wedges? They don't really give you enough originally to cant both front and back bindings do they?

Enjoy the freshies!!

Yes, a great couple of weeks. Yes, I'm an inside wireman, IBEW local 46. I worked in Portland, in 95. I helped build Dorenbecher childerens hospital.

I learned how to snowboarsd at Mt.Hood, Meadows.

No, I never found the cant wedges.

I might get back down there next season, I have a friend that lives in Hood River.

Cool. Did my apprenticeship here 30 years ago. Local 48.

Look me up when you get back in the area. Check out the MHM ride board for a blow by blow of our days up there.

Bryan

PS. There are some excellent season pass deals early season. You definitely want to take advantage of that if you decide to spend next season here.