Note to New Members ×

How to upload youtube video direct????

Alaskan Rover

I've searched and searched all over this forum, looking for a "Help section" or how-to guide for uploading youtube video DIRECTLY. like I have seen people do. I KNOW how to "Link" a youtube video...such that one must click on the link to go to whatever youtube video page. BUT how does one upload the actual video itself, as I've seen done on these forums fairly often, so that one need only press the "Play" icon?? :confused::confused::confused:

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnehCBoYLbc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

This video pretty much explains it: there is an "embed" box below the description of the video. Copy the text into the reply to thread box in the forum, and then hit submit.

Thank you, Spil, for your reply. What you just did with the youtube help video above is EXACTLY what I have been trying to do...whereby one needn't post a simple link, but have the video right there.

I have had a BUSY weekend....first snowboarding, then hiking and then sailing through a storm...not bad for one weekend!...but tired. When I get more time, there is a cool video I want to post, and your reply will hopefully help in that endeavor. Thanks.