Note to New Members ×

FS: Volkl RT SL 158, Nidecker SL 158, Catek OS2s, TD3s

tellurideboarder01

I have for sale a Volkl RT SL 158, a Nidecker SL, as well as a pair of Catek OS2s, a pair of TD3s, and a pair of Deeluxe 325s in size 25. All equipment was purchased either last year or this year. I tried hard-booting for all of about 15 runs over 3 days, spent a lot of money, and have decided that I simply prefer soft-boot all-mountain carving boards instead of hard-boot set-ups. I don't feel comfortable with the aggressive angles required on these boards. The Volkl was ridden 3 times; the Nidecker was never ridden; both sets of bindings show appropriate wear for next to zero use. I am asking $350 OBO each for the Volkl and Nidecker (that's 50% off retail for brand new boards). I am asking $250 OBO for the Cateks, and $300 OBO for the TD3s. I am asking $275 OBO for the boots. Please bring all reasonable offers. More pics to follow in the next thread. Please contact me at 970.729.1504 or masolow@earthlink.net

IMG_6926.jpg

IMG_6927.jpg

IMG_6928.jpg

IMG_6929.jpg

IMG_6930.jpg

IMG_6931.jpg

IMG_6933.jpg

IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6935.jpg

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6937.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

IMG_6939.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

possibly interested in either board - do you have a weight range for them, or any way I could figure that out (eg- your weight and how flexy they were?)

I'm 145lb and ride somewhat aggressively, let me know by email

ngseminoff at gmail dot com

• 4 weeks later...