Note to New Members ×

Sims Burner 167 split tail

newcarver

Board and bindings sold!

Selling off one of my Bunrner 167s to build up funds for metal purchase. It is in VG condition. I would rate it as a 8/10 on both the base and topsheet. Appears to have the factory base structure still. Only flaw is a small crack in the nose on the base. Would like to get $225 shipped in the US. Could sell with Burton Race plates that are VG+ for $360 shipped in US. I will post pics later today. You can e-mail me at jenintmk3 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)

Selling off one of my Bunrner 167s to build up funds for metal purchase. It is in VG condition. I would rate it as a 8/10 on both the base and topsheet. Appears to have the factory base structure still. Only flaw is a small crack in the nose on the base. Would like to get $225 shipped in the US. Could sell with Burton Race plates that are VG+ for $360 shipped in US. I will post pics later today. You can e-mail me at jenintmk3 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)

email sent

Here are some pics. Couldn't get my camera to get the crack but it is right above the Sims emblem on the nose. 1/2" of camber or more. I'm keeping the snowpros right now. Included pics of the Burton bindings. Other board is a Nidecker Proto with carbon fiber butterflys and rubber dampning pads under the bindings. I think it is a 156cm but not sure. I can take measurements and let you know. Fun board with lots of pop. Would sell it for $175 shipped in US if interested.

post-5799-141842305222_thumb.jpg

post-5799-141842305224_thumb.jpg

post-5799-141842305226_thumb.jpg

How about $215 shipped for board and $340 for board with bindings. I could sell with either Burton or the SnowPro Race bindings in the picture for the same price. This board is a fun ride for lighter rider. Fast and stable. I wouldn't sell it if I didn't have another just like it.

It is a hairline crack in the ptex. Does not leak water. There is no delam or any other problem. Does not affect performance. I don't think it needs any type of repair. I have riden the board about 5 times and had no issues with it. I wouldn't sell it if I didn't have another one just like it and I definetly wouldn't hesitate to ride it.