Note to New Members ×

glass board blowout (burtons and coiler)

crackaddict

Coiler PRIIW 184 02 68-6.2, 14.2m scr, 19mm waist . Soft flex for easy turns. Well used but no real base or edge damage. Good condition, very fun to ride. Big board.

Burton Factory Prime 167, 12.29m scr, 19mm waist. Stiffer but just as fun. Better condition with fewer days ridden.

Burton Factory Prime 157, 9.59m scr, 18mm waist. Small board for lighter riders or beginners, or for making tight turns on crowded slopes. Also in good condition with no real damage. Ridden maybe only 20 days.

$200 each OBO.

Race Plates available too, $120 per set in very good shape with new heel bales and spare parts too.

Metal Coilers not for sale. Ever. References available upon request.

post-3912-141842302559_thumb.jpg

post-3912-141842302563_thumb.jpg

Hi Borzy,

While I would love to sell that board to you, it's a bit big for a beginner. Great board, but not for learning. Still, I understand why you want a Coiler and I will sell, but be warned.

I am the same weight and both the Burtons ride great for me. Maybe the 157cm I have will be easier to learn on. I also have bindings to match: Burton Race Plates in very good condition. How about $300 for the complete setup with some spare bindings parts included, I'll pay shipping to lower 48.

Email me your phone number and I will call this afternoon. Right now it's snowing up at Grand Targhee and I have to go...

The thing to consider is east coast snow - always manmade, almost always hardpack. So the flex is something to consider: maybe the bigger burton. And (this sounds dumb) I don't expect to be a beginner for long, been surfing and racing on skis my whole life and boarding for 15 yrs. So let's pick a board that will serve on ICE...

OK, my phone is 914 319 3396. Late afternoon is cool..........

any boots you want to dump? Size 8.5 US

...and so it is written in the Carver's Holy Almanac that the Gods Pow, Grom , Vertical and FreeTime will shower rewards upon those of good fortune who commit self-sacrifice in the name of the less fortunate by shedding most prized earthly possesions! Luke:2/14 also those same Gods would look most Favorable on the desciple if he were to point the less fortunate to another Coiler FC/AM 172/3 M or non-M. Luke; 2/14,2nd cup of JO...... or.. are yuoooo suuure?

Perhaps the Prophet Bruce will bring home demos from SES!

Im trying.. Luke :lol:

...and so it is written in the Carver's Holy Almanac that the Gods Pow, Grom , Vertical and FreeTime will shower rewards upon those of good fortune who commit self-sacrifice in the name of the less fortunate by shedding most prized earthly possesions! Luke:2/14 also those same Gods would look most Favorable on the desciple if he were to point the less fortunate to another Coiler FC/AM 172/3 M or non-M. Luke; 2/14,2nd cup of JO...... or.. are yuoooo suuure?

Perhaps the Prophet Bruce will bring home demos from SES!

Im trying.. Luke :lol:

• 2 weeks later...