Note to New Members ×

Free day pass at Mt Peter...

Erik J

There is very little decent riding in southern NY or NJ. I ride Mount Petit only because of great grooming and snow quality despite the fact that its is very small. almost too small. Great pitch on their race hill and no lift lines on weekdays. I may take this week off to just ride there. It is cheap too.

There is very little decent riding in southern NY or NJ. I ride Mount Petit only because of great grooming and snow quality despite the fact that its is very small. almost too small. Great pitch on their race hill and no lift lines on weekdays. I may take this week off to just ride there. It is cheap too.

I got there thanks to Jj, great carver as well. But since then I'm there because it's so close to NYC and it's cheap. Yes very petit! But still fun and u got to works your legs. After ECES I will take one weekend off from longer traveling, have 3 VT trips coming up so I do my miles to just ride every weekend. Anyway would be cool to ride there and I hope Eric and Mike will come up to.

I went back to mount petit yesterday before coming back to the city.

great conditions again, I basically had the hill to myself: me, two senior citizen skiers and another washed-up hardboot racer doing nothing but gs turns on the little race hill.

the place feels like soda springs or sugar bowl picked up and dropped 2,700 miles to the east.

I went back to mount petit yesterday before coming back to the city.

great conditions again, I basically had the hill to myself: me, two senior citizen skiers and another washed-up hardboot racer doing nothing but gs turns on the little race hill.

the place feels like soda springs or sugar bowl picked up and dropped 2,700 miles to the east.

would be great if I could join u after ECES, some day. Have no ride just train but that goes to the town so its not bad. I can do weekends or in the week as well but will have to be back to the city by 4 PM so I can go back to work.

If you get there during the week, you won't be able to miss other hardbooters. it's a tiny, empty little hill. I'm the ravishingly handsome devil in the brown parka on the SG.

I'm in the city for the past couple days but hope to be at mount petit there for Thurs. or Friday through the weekend.

Had the sickest experience yesterday:

Two local ex-racers too me down a psychotic pipeline trail for a few runs yesterday. Just 3 minutes down the road from Mt. Peter, two cars, hike in from the Appalachian Trail at the top of Mount Peter.

Never knew there was anything so steep and rideable so near NYC.

I'm at my desk in the city and my legs are still shaking.

Had the sickest experience yesterday:

Two local ex-racers too me down a psychotic pipeline trail for a few runs yesterday. Just 3 minutes down the road from Mt. Peter, two cars, hike in from the Appalachian Trail at the top of Mount Peter.

Never knew there was anything so steep and rideable so near NYC.

I'm at my desk in the city and my legs are still shaking.

man, I went to VT. That was something; carving board on powder:eek::freak3:. Lots of digging out and getting that snow from my HB's. But got myself some snow fun, very little real riding.

WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggthump

• 2 weeks later...
AMK call me if you wanna meet for some turns at peter on fri. i just might be down to do that. get a lil last hoorah in.

I sent u email. But gonna call you to. Hey call Eric.

I really want to make some turns. Be in touch.