Note to New Members ×

Mt. High East Saturday feb 13

slopestar

Damn, I missed it...

Sorry guys, I had errands to do around the house that my dad has been bugging me about. I think i've been putting it off for about 2 months or longer now heh

How's the East side looking now? Did they clear things up a little bit after everyone had a talk with marketting etc. etc.?

Damn, I missed it...

Sorry guys, I had errands to do around the house that my dad has been bugging me about. I think i've been putting it off for about 2 months or longer now heh

How's the East side looking now? Did they clear things up a little bit after everyone had a talk with marketting etc. etc.?

Sadly, they did not...It was still very fun and although very busy, there were good turns and new friends! I enjoyed meeting and riding with Theo/King Crimson, George/GeorgeS, and Tyler. We rode fast and laid rail. always a good combo! See you again soon! Probably going up on Tuesday...

Hi Albert

There are still monster jumps on goldrush but the widest one on the top section has been narrowed for a little more room, but it gets a bit crowded

at the top. There is still good carving on lower Goldrush and all of Sundance.

The snow was best in the middle of the day, I didn't do as well in the morning.

It was fun riding with softbooters who know how to ride. Lance was trenching it up just like a hardbooter. Tyler took his 1st runs on alpine stuff

and looked pretty good from his second run on.

Hey Theo

The Nastar racing was fun and cheap($10), I'm all for that! The course was

perfect for our type of turns(GS). We need more alpine riders to do it.