Note to New Members ×

UPS Size 10.5 Alp Free boots

OnTheGreen

so these are size 10.5 in normal shoe size right? also i was wondering what kind of binding they need. Im pretty new and pretty dumb with this stuff. But if these will fit I'll take them.

Hey there

Yes, as far as I know, a 10.5 in boots is the same as a 10.5 in shoes. Binding wise a snowboard specific hard plate binding is needed to use the boots. I know Burton makes some as well as other makers. Maybe someone else can chime in with some info. I am pretty sure most snowboard specific hard bindings are universal to boots. Not 100% sure though.

I can do them for $60 shipped and insured if you are in the lower 48 states

Thanks, Bryan

ended up being way too small, these must be 10.5 euro or something? better suited for a guy wearing size 9.5 to 10 street shoe. if someone else wants them I'll sell them to the next guy for the same price, $60 shipped or make offer....

I can wear a size 10 street shoe but want wiggle room for my toes.

My last pair of SB boots was Burton Reactors, size 28. How would these compare?

my foot measures 10 3/4" so thats 27.3 cm I believe. My foot went into the boots but I didn't have wiggle room. hope that helps.

Thanks, it does help...

per the instructions on boot fit here at Bomer, my left foot measures 27.4cm and my right 27.6cm

unfortunately, it seem I'm still looking :(

#1 how to measure your foot is fine. If you want to sell a boot with an "unknown" size remove the insole and measure it in CM this will get you close to the mondo point of th boot.

#2 we all want wiggle room for our toes, but first it is "typically' recomended and consistat with the fitting guide find the smallest boot shell that the foot has the "proper' length in. When that size is determined then the issue moves on to fitting/finding the volume of the liner, this is why thermo liners are handy.

It is not uncommon to run a larger liner in a small boot. many boots use liners that dont fill the shell and thus provide a "more comfortable" fit.

#1 how to measure your foot is fine. If you want to sell a boot with an "unknown" size remove the insole and measure it in CM this will get you close to the mondo point of th boot.

#2 we all want wiggle room for our toes, but first it is "typically' recomended and consistat with the fitting guide find the smallest boot shell that the foot has the "proper' length in. When that size is determined then the issue moves on to fitting/finding the volume of the liner, this is why thermo liners are handy.

It is not uncommon to run a larger liner in a small boot. many boots use liners that dont fill the shell and thus provide a "more comfortable" fit.

not sure the math is working on this one, i measured the insole and it is 28.58cm. Anyways, I went and tried on afew pairs of ski boots and i need a 28 mondo. (Note: I'm wearing size 11 merrel sneakers right now)

My final thought these boots are a true 10.5 or a 27.5 mondo I just need these to go and will entertain reasonable offers.

• 2 weeks later...