Note to New Members ×

WTB board/bindings/boots in B.C. Canada

mrbike

*BOARD FOUND* thanks guys!

new to this forum I just got the opportunity to go boarding for a week at Sun Peaks from next saturday. Discovered that it is next to impossible to find alpine snowboard gear in Vancouver and all the shops at Sun Peaks I e-mailed don't sell or rent it either.

Not going off piste, in the alps I've always ridden alpine boards such as F2 speedster, WD knifer and various Nideckers and I'm not enthusiastic about spending a week on a freerider.

So if any of you guys has some at least halfdecent gear he wants to part with and is able to ship promptly that would make me very happy.

Not yet the extremecarver but aspiring to become one in the long run I prefer a board that's on the lively side over a very stiff damp one. good ice holding capability also appreciated. I'm 5'11, weigh 170 lb and feet size is 26 mondo. budget it limited at around CAD 600.

Thanks for all your offers guys!

MrBike

Hi I live in Kelowna[two hours south of Kamloops] have some older but great condition boards

Oxygen 157 with bindings $ 150.00

Hot Blast[asymetric-regular] 165cm with bindings $200.00

Burton [asym.- reg.] 150 ish cm no bindings $ 50.00

Couple pairs of boots Nordica size 10.5 $ 75.00

Blaxx 11.5 $ 75.00

cheers, mitch

new to this forum I just got the opportunity to go boarding for a week at Sun Peaks from next saturday. Discovered that it is next to impossible to find alpine snowboard gear in Vancouver and all the shops at Sun Peaks I e-mailed don't sell or rent it either.

Not going off piste, in the alps I've always ridden alpine boards such as F2 speedster, WD knifer and various Nideckers and I'm not enthusiastic about spending a week on a freerider.

So if any of you guys has some at least halfdecent gear he wants to part with and is able to ship promptly that would make me very happy.

Not yet the extremecarver but aspiring to become one in the long run I prefer a board that's on the lively side over a very stiff damp one. good ice holding capability also appreciated. I'm 5'11, weigh 170 lb and feet size is 26 mondo. budget it limited at around CAD 600.

Thanks for all your offers guys!

MrBike

MrBike,

Board length, Boot MP, Weigh/height? Send me an email: carvingchanel(@)yahoo(.)ca or talk to BlueB (send him an email thru BOL).

Hope can help,

Roy

I've got two carving boards for sale with the attached Burton Physics bindings optional. The first is an older 166 Rossignol Dualtec that has one half inch fix along the edge. The board is sound, and edges are good. I'd sell it for $125 with or $75 without the bindings, plus shipping.

The other board is a racing GS 178 Volkl RT that is practically new. It was purchased and used in Europe for a week in 2008, and once here in 2009. The asking price is $350 with bindings, and $300 without them, plus shipping.post-8618-141842296275_thumb.jpg

post-8618-141842296277_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]19728[/ATTACH]

post-8618-141842296279_thumb.jpg