Note to New Members ×

NEW Chris Klug Race Board 185

eabraham

Here's a brand new Chris Klug race board 185cm for $800 or best offer. This came from the Burton protoshop that built Chris' boards specifically for him and it's one of his. That's pretty much all i know about it as it doesn't have any other markings.

I've setup an EBay listing for it if you want to do the paypal route to feel safe about the transaction. Here's some pics and a link to the EBay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Very-Rare-Burton-Chris-Klug-Race-Snowboard-185cm_W0QQitemZ130353560148

I also have a new Burton Addicted 160 board and 3 sets of new Burton race plates and a used set of reactors that'll i'll post here also.

Thanks

Euan

post-8567-141842295117_thumb.jpg

post-8567-141842295118_thumb.jpg

A very valid question, i'm kicking myself for not supplying more details. I used to work for Burton and got this from the guys at BMC who made these boards for Chris themselves. I guess there's no real way to confirm the board unless someone has the specs that i can confirm this against. An even so it might be a special one off that might not match anything.

Anyway, i wanted to keep this for myself but i need to "liquidate some assets" hence alot of my spare carving gear is going up for grabs. If you have any great ideas as to how i can clarify any details so i can sell this onto someone who would really appreciate it i'm all ears!

As for the price i'm not even sure how much something like this is even worth, i guess only what someone is willing to pay for it.

Thanks for welcoming me to the community.

• 1 month later...

i'm kinda liking the anonymous silent professional look it has now! yeah i saw the orig post of this board at some crazy opening bid of $800?!?!?...then he and frosty were comparing notes and 4 some reason they both got scared and fell off the grid w/these boards...yanked em both like midas b4 the queen. frosty said he was gonna call me about his this a.m. but nada...all sizzle and no steak apparently on these boards.

Klugs boards were 185, 21 waist, and they had a 15.5 meter sidecut. I wanted one for quite sometime, but have lost interest since riding my Kessler w/ hangle. Great big guy board.

Hi Shane, getting some good days in ? Tim said to say "Hi"

Still haven't been down.

Consider getting a Tinkler plate made for your set up.