Note to New Members ×

Thunder Dome '09-'10 Thread

dingbat

The snow held up better than expected through the warm and rain. Coverage was acceptable and the Mt. Ops. guys did an excellent job of pushing stuff around and making things right again. Conditions yesterday and the day before were a little loose but it has firmed up now and we have a couple inches of fresh from this morning. I got out for a few runs around mid-day and it cut deep and held hard. I expect tomorrow will be good too.:biggthump

He supposedly pressed it yesterday. Just have to see if he did and then see how long it takes to get here. Can't wait to get my hands on it and start getting used to it. Hopefully I'll have some time on it before the Rally or at least ECES.

Speaking of, Are you headed up this weekend? I've got my share for the room to give you.

Snow kept coming down yesterday and after the squalls we ended up wit a solid 5" that had a chance to get skied on before the big winds started so it should have stuck around pretty well. I think we're looking pretty good up there for a while now.