Note to New Members ×

Trade... global smart phone for step-ins or SI convertable bindings OR a Board?

lonbordin

I just thought of this... I need a board you might need a global smart phone??? A match made on BOL. Could be partial trade and $$ for the right board.

What kind of board? something in the 167 to 178 range, stiff and at least a 19+ waist width. I'm a big guy.

This post outlines my size issues. :)

Thanks BOL community!

I have a Touchscreen Samsung Saga (i-770) with full qwerty keyboard that just sits in a drawer. (Work pays for my phone and it has to be a Blackberry.) This Smartphone sells New on Verizon for 449.00. (One of their few Global phone choices that also does Wi-Fi)

The phone is in like new condition with no scratches on the body or the screen. The phone comes with a data cable, software and a charger.

This is a powerful business phone (Windows Mobile 6.1) that is fully updated with the latest software from Samsung which unlocked the GPS to be used by third-party software.

If you download the Sky-Fire browser this phone handles Flash websites as well (try that with an iPhone) and you can Skype over Wifi!

It also works with MS Office documents and has the ability to Remote Desktop. (I bought this phone for overseas travel and I don’t foresee traveling overseas again anytime in the near future.)

Read more here:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/0...-samsung-saga/

It is on Craigslist for $140.00 right now and I will reserve the right to sell it locally if that comes first.

Thanks! :)

PS- I'm lonbordin on ebay I have over 210 transactions and had an 100% rating but I have not done any business there for a year so I currently do not have a rating but you can still read my comments... just so's ya know I'm a stand-up guy. :ices_ange

Hi

No question for me. A global smart phone for a board.

Make it a poll.

Taking my first 2009 winter turns in 3 hours............YES.

Tom

PS: My Donek AX Metal 192 custom is coming soon. "Thanks Sean!"

Ummnnn... it wasn't a question and why would I make it a poll? :smashfrea

It is an offer to trade a smartphone and $$ for a board.

Thanks.