Note to New Members ×

156 Ultra Prime, 160 Nitro Fusion

timinor

My "clean out the closet" sale is down to 2 boards.

156 Ultra Prime. Waist - 19.3. Sidecut - 10.52. This board is in mint condition and a great value. $100 plus shipping.

160 Nitro Fusion. Waist 24.2cm. This is a 1995 all mountain board. I rode this for years with soft boots for powder and love this board. I also taught many friends to snowboard on this board. It is a perfect board to learn to snowboard on. It has a nicely shaped tip for powder but can be used as a freestyle board. It is also very friendly to carve on...even with soft boots. This is an ideal board for a kid or girl that wants a great powder board or an all mountain board. The board is in excellent condition. All base dings have been repaired as they happened over the years...The board had lots of TLC. The top is also in excellent shape considering it is 14 years old. $50 plus shipping.

post-905-141842290706_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I would like to buy the Ultra Prime if it is still available. I can offer $90.00 plus shipping. I live in Crested Butte, CO. Let me know asap. Thank you!

My "clean out the closet" sale is down to 2 boards.

156 Ultra Prime. Waist - 19.3. Sidecut - 10.52. This board is in mint condition and a great value. $100 plus shipping.

160 Nitro Fusion. Waist 24.2cm. This is a 1995 all mountain board. I rode this for years with soft boots for powder and love this board. I also taught many friends to snowboard on this board. It is a perfect board to learn to snowboard on. It has a nicely shaped tip for powder but can be used as a freestyle board. It is also very friendly to carve on...even with soft boots. This is an ideal board for a kid or girl that wants a great powder board or an all mountain board. The board is in excellent condition. All base dings have been repaired as they happened over the years...The board had lots of TLC. The top is also in excellent shape considering it is 14 years old. $50 plus shipping.