Note to New Members ×

Burton Supermodel 173 Clicker bindings and Shimano Skylord boots sz12

cb0y1

I'm selling my Burton Supermodel 173, its in very good shape, it was my great weather board, no major nicks or dings in the bottom, Tuned last year and only used it once. Top of the board is in good shape too, no chunks missing. Just slight scratches from the bottom of the boots. This is a great soft boot carver and still handles very well.

Also for for sale perferably with the board is a set of great condition Clicker bindings, I beleave they are the 1999 SST variety, I also have the various spacers to shim the bottom of the boot to prevent rock.

And last but not least for now 1998 Shimano Skylord Clicker Boots, Size 12, they have a powerstrap, Heal strap, and locking ankle position.

Not sure what to ask so make me an honest offer. I prefer not to ship if it all possible but would be willing to meet someone anywhere between Co Spring/Denver/Pueblo/Dillon area.

2nc464l.jpg4l1v1l.jpg309hiz8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, wow thanks for getting back to me! First off, I definitely need only the Clicker boots (although the HB bindings seem appealing)

I wear a size 12 now, and I prefer a stiffer boot with some good straps to help stop any heel slip.

After taking a second look at your boots, I may have owned the same / similar to the Skylords and had a problem when the heel clamp broke off. How are yours holding up?

So, can you let me know which of the boots are clickers and how much you may want? Also, I am in Lakewood (near Den) where are you?

And is there any way to call / email you in private?

Thanks, B

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...