Note to New Members ×

a wonderful day in the office!

groovastic

In fact, I was after a Race T, but there were no Race T boards left anywhere in Europe, so I went with this one. It's the same construction with titanal, but is a bit more expensive because of the graphics...

@ Zanci

a bit over €700 with VAT and shipping. but regular price is €1000, so I guess it's quite reasonable for such a nice titanal board :cool:

@mc-alex:

isn't it 178? or do you have a new one (that one is 175)..

I tested the old version of Race T when it was new and was blown away. And to be honest, I'm a bit afraid of Full Race boards... I'm sure they ride great, but they seem to be much more agressive than the old ones. And since both my knees and my shoulders are not working properly, and since I got married... (I'm not that young any more!!! :nono:) I thought I should stick with something more user friendly :lol:

I think you are doing yourself an injustice. I have just turned forty and my body is falling to bits, but found the full race very easy to ride. Its even sideslips turns like a beginner board when you want it to, probably cause of the de-cambered nose. The last time I rode it was in Flaine in April and I was a bit wary in the afternoon slush. I should not have been it cranked real hard without throwing me off. That's beside the point though you have still got a fantastic board which will turn heads. Mine does.