Note to New Members ×

What a week! RIP Billy Mays

Jack M

I hear that Old Navy is running a tribute sale for Jacko.. Little boys pants... 1/2 off

We'll never know if he was an actual pedophile. The guy was beaten as a child, seriously disturbed, never had a childhood and always asserted he was still a child inside. His playdates and sleepovers could simply have been a futile attempt to recover the childhood he never had. It's extremely sad. What kind of parent sends their kid off alone with any adult for such activity? We know that he paid millions to make at least 2 such cases go away. And they did. What does that tell you? As I parent I can tell you if my child were actually molested, I wouldn't go away until the m-f'er was behind bars, euthanized, or dead in my hands.

Mike Gordon of Phish paid to make a case like this go away too.

Ok it's a bad joke and maybe too soon but here goes,

Farrah Fawcett shows up at the pearly gates, St. Peter, lets her right in because she has lead such a selfless life, he tells her god would like to speak with her and she steps into gods office, god says he would like to reward her for all of her contrabutions to the world, She replys instantly with only one request,"I would like for all the children in the world to be safe..."

Instantly Micheal Jackson dies....

awww such poor taste.... I bet you still tell a friend,