Note to New Members ×

2009 Dalbello Krypton Pro’s size 26

SpeedracerJVB

These boots were used this past season. The racers who aren’t lucky enough to have gotten their hands on a set of the long lost Northwaves are pretty much on these. Sick boots, well maintained with plenty of life left.

The boots do have some modifications. The toe box was blown out slightly and I have configured a nifty little double tongue to alleviate some pressure points on the ridge of my feet. No worries though the second tongue is perfectly integrated and does not stiffen the fwd flex of the boot. I have also trimmed the toe block so that I can get in and out of my binders a little easier. It is a ski boot for those who didn’t know so the toe piece was designed for a skit binding, not a F2 so there was an interface problem that I rectified. You will also notice that I installed some Vibrum soles on the bottom. This added some dampening and also allowed the interface between my boots and my F2’s to be tight. There was some wiggle room prior that was extremely unsettling but with the Vibrum’s it’s gone and the result is instant, direct pressure. Lastly I have trimmed the inner cuff slightly to provide a little more fwd flex on cold days. I ride the soft tongues so if someone was displeased with the flex it can be easily fixed by inserting the stiffer tongues. (All boot work was professionally done, no Micky Mouse fixes).

<O:p</O:p

As you can see from the picture the boots come complete with 3 sets of tongues, the existing liners as well as a new set of Dalbello Inutition liners (they were molded once but are brand new), all the hardware and 2 sets of boot boards.<O:p</O:p

I am asking $250 for the boots and all the extras. Buyer pays for shipping.<O:p</O:p

post-3059-141842283233_thumb.jpg

post-3059-141842283235_thumb.jpg

post-3059-141842283237_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...