Note to New Members ×

Fundraiser films screening for Dylan Riley, Canadian National Dev. Team Racer

DylanRiley

Hello

My name is Dylan Riley, I am on the Canadian National Development Team and compete mainly on the North America and Europa Cup. I am hosting a fundraiser to support my racing at the Plaza Theatre in Kensington, Calgary, Alberta on Saturday May 2, 2009 from 4:30-6:30. I am going to be showing two films this year about Canadian Mountaineering. The first film won best short at the Banff Mountain Film Festival. It is called "If You're Not Falling" it is about the high risk, high reward world of rocking climbing. The feature of the night is THE CLIMB, this brilliant film relives the first ever Summit of Mount Everest by a Canadian Team in 1982. The film chronicles all of the events of the '82 push while reuniting summiters Laurie Skreslet and Pat Morrow with the mountain on the 25th Anniversary of their historic achievement. Tickets are only $15 and can be purchased through me by email raceonsnow@gmail.com or by phone 403-969-7433 or at Lou's skiing performance centre. If you are in the Calgary area, please come out and see these two awesome films and if you are not but still want to help out I can except paypal donations and then give the ticket to someone who cannot afford it. Thanks so much bomber crew, look forward to seeing you guys on the tour next season.

Dylan Riley.