Note to New Members ×

Kirkwood & Rose gathering/lessons 4/16-4/19

Randy T.

Hey everyone I wanted to get the word out about the mini session some of us have been discussing. The plan is to ride 4/16 & 4/17 at Kirkwood and then 4/18 & 4/19 at Mt. Rose. For more information check out the thread on TahoeCarvers.

Also Don and Etsu will be coming down from OR and Don will be offering lessons. For those that don't know Don he is a level 3 AASI instructor. So if you want to improve your riding in any way Don is the guy to help. See below for info about the pricing for lessons and let me know if you are interested in them and I will get a schedule put together.

Pass this on to anyone that might want to ride or get some lessons.

For those coming up to ride Rose I should be able to get discounted tickets for $42. I have to purchase them in advance so you will need to contact me if you want tickets.

Per Don;

My normal rates for locals is a 1.5 hour minimum for $75 or 2 hours for $90 and $45 for each additional hour (based upon 1-3 people in the lesson). Additional people (more than 3) are $20-$30 each (depending on how long the lesson and how big the group). I charge the same price for hard boot lessons and soft boot lessons.