Note to New Members ×

Coiler AM vs. Sigi Grabner Cult vs. F2 Vantage

Helvetico

Don't know any of these boards.

Edit: sorry, overlooked your post about the Strolz boots. Yes I have those boots: the Strolz Raceplates. Don't wear them often because I like my Track 700. If you like really stiff raceboots for alpineboarding, well than the Strolz Raceplates are for you, they are stiff. I have parts to transform them in standard hardboots, intec hardboots and skiboots.

I also wear Strolz liners in my Track 700. I don't want anything else anymore. I have a very high arch in my feet and solved the problem with those liners. I still have problems to get in my boots anyway.

They make a hardboot that can be used for both skiing and boarding, which I'm thinking of getting, since my feet are too wide for normal boots. What do you think of their products?

Don't know about the boot/shell, but the Strolz "liner" are the best money can buy (if injected by the right person!)... have em in all my shells for years now... in case, see Strolz in Lech, or Frank Kipping in Bregenz (www.loveyourfeet.at)

Cheers!

Have a SG Cult 169. Is a great all mountain board and carves good too. I have ridden it on steeps, bumps, crud, powder and groom. Handles all well. If has a small sidecut radius (9.15m) and is wide (23.8cm) so is not "full" carver, but is my do everything fun board. Instead of switching boards, if I'm not just carving this is my board. I weight 165-170 with gear and ride agressively. Would think this would suit anyone up to around 185lbs or so.