Note to New Members ×

29th of March

Arclite

Good call on the Donek for this morning from 8:00am to 10:15am it was great on the icy stuff. It holds an edge way better than my Tanker on that stuff.

But, by the time the slush came out and everything got heavy and wet, i wanted to be on the tanker. ended up leaving at 11:30 and not remounting the bindings to the tanker.

First time out on FCI 171 in a long time. It may not be metal and might not have some new shape, but it was definitely fun, just kinda dicey in the slush later on.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Albert...sure you don't want a custom topsheet?

http://www.snowboardmaterials.com/pages/print_your_graphics.htm

only 42 bucks! and 30 off your coiler. :biggthump

I'd need someone to design it for me and everything, and i have no artistic skills what so ever. It just seems like a pain right now.

I'll look into it more later, maybe while i'm at work :eplus2:

Bruce has about 12 top sheets to pick from now, and he might have more in the fall. Right now i see two top sheets that i like in his line up.

Bruce has about 12 top sheets to pick from now, and he might have more in the fall. Right now i see two top sheets that i like in his line up.

Well I liked the blue flames, but not entirely.

I'm gunna make a white board with (that color from the blue flames) blue lightning and black outlining the lightning.

And at the bottom of the board there is a little "explosion" of lightning and stuffffff

• 3 weeks later...