Note to New Members ×

Donek FC1 171 Olympic Core $350

dhong7

Ive got a really good condition deck. I would actually call it mint condition except for there is a small ding on the topsheet that is approx. a dime size piece of the topsheet that came up and was epoxyed back in place. Purely cosmetic. I got this from Shawn directly so that is why it doesnt have any of the standard Donek decals.

So here are the goods: It has a precambered maple olympic core. It is a bit stiffer than a stock olympic core. WIth the precambered core it has more camber than a stock olympic fc1. This board has a ton of pop, and hopefully the pics show how much camber this board has. I would say this board is only a few years old, but Shawn wasn't a %100 sure of the date. But based on the condition of the board, it hasn't been ridden very much at all. Base is immaculate and has some storage wax on it. The edges are sharp. Other than the maple pre-cambered core, the board has the same specs as a stock donek fc1 olympic. I love this board, but I realized that I really only need one board, and that board is a longer board. Thanks for looking. Asking $350 plus shipping. Call or email. David 303-927-8093

post-7430-141842277191_thumb.jpg

post-7430-141842277192_thumb.jpg

post-7430-141842277194_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...