Note to New Members ×

deeluxe x bone carbon

Guest thepinealgland

Guest thepinealgland

I went to hardbooter.com today and saw the x bone carbon plates for one hundred and twenty five dollars. Hardbooter.com didnt list enough information on them, so I checked Deeluxes site, which said more or less the same things. If anyone owns a pair of these plates or can give me any other specs (canting??) I would much appreciate it.

Jse

I bought a pair a couple years ago, but never road them. If my memory serves me they have toe and heal lift which go under the pads near the bails, but not under the disk itself. I don't think they have cant but I could be mistaken. The one thing I didn't care for is that when I first mounted them to my board and locked in while indoors and flexed them, there was an awful lot of cracking sounds and they seemed too flexible for me. The other thing that made me nervous was there was one bolt in the middle that worried me as a possible single point of failure. Are they better than burtons, in my opinion...yes, better than other plastic type bindings, I'm not sure, they're probably comparable. I've heard good things about f2 plates. I switched from burtons to bombers and will never ride a plastic binding again...my personal preference.

Guest Hotmop

I have a pair of these. Besides what has been stated, the one thing that bugs me is how high they put you off the board. A noticable difference.

The single bolt thing has not been an issue.