Note to New Members ×

Raichle 123 boots for sale, size 10, $75

DenverSteve

I have a pair of Raichle 123 carving boots with thermofit liners for sale. They are in good condition. I added a fourth Raichle buckle (different color on the top buckles to give it a little more stiffness. They are a size 27, I wear a size 10 street shoe...

They would be perfect for the beginning or lighter weight carver. The liners have only been molded once, they can be molded 3 times.

I live in Arvada, CO local pick-up, or buyer pays shipping.

Thanks,

Steve

post-1002-141842275538_thumb.jpg

post-1002-141842275542_thumb.jpg

post-1002-141842275546_thumb.jpg

Hi, I might be interested in these boots, but first I need to thoroughly kick the tires:)

Are the liners thermoFIT (partially moldable in heel/tongue) or thermoFLEX (fully heat moldable)? Is the lean mechanism 3 position or 5 position? Are the cant adjusters in good condition? Are the t-nuts in the heel in good condition, and is there a hole for an intec cable to go through? How sturdy is the added buckle, can it be tightened as much as the others?

Thanks

Hi,

No problem, here are the answers to your questions;

The liners are thermoFLEX (fully heat moldable). The lean mechanism is a 2 position. Yes, the cant adjusters, and t-nuts are in good condition. I only used the boot for 2 years, and I usually ski (I carve on bluebird days with no new snow). There is no hole for the intec heel, but I've read it's not a big deal to drill it out. The added buckle is sturdy, it's a factory buckle I bought from bomber. The holes for the buckes were already drilled from the factory (like they designed it for 4 buckles, but only used 3 in production. Yes, the added buckles can be tightened as much as the others...

Steve