Note to New Members ×

UPZ Limited Worldcup (RTR) 25.5 MP

KeithB

UPZ Limited Worldcup (Virus-branded version of the UPZ RTR)

• Worn for only one run; just didn't work out for me
  • Excellent (nearly new) condition
  • 25.0 mondopoint: These run a little big; I measure at a 25.5 MP and they fit correctly
  • Thermo liners are available (view post). I intended on selling the liners separately, but I will throw in one pair of your choice (if desired) with the purchase of the boots.
  • $200 plus shipping

Complete with stiffer tongues and canting tool

(photo)

post-327-14184227517_thumb.jpg

post-327-141842275173_thumb.jpg

post-327-141842275176_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, ohiomoto. I actually rode these with Palau liners, which altogether felt amazing in the shop. I've been through several pairs of boots and liners, though, and I'm certain that my issues aren't going to be resolved by these boots.

Happy riding.

Hi, Peter. Thank you for your interest.

The shells are a 25.0 MP, and they do run a little big. I considered putting a 26 MP thermo liner in them as well, but the 25 MP liners were the only ones in stock, and they seemed to offer the right fit. I suppose it all depends on the size of your foot. I'm a 25.5 MP.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks!

Keith

I have a 26.0 MP foot. I wear 26.5 shell Raichle SB324's with a 26.5 thermoflex liner. Would these UPZ's fit me?

Hi Disco,

Well, we're at a disadvantage here without you being able to try them on. I also apologize; I just now noticed I had 25.5 MP in the title of the post (which has now been edited). The correct size, as originally stated in the post, is a 25.0.

Now regarding the fit, are you looking for something that's more close-fitting than your Raichles? Like I mentioned, I'm a 25.5, and these 25.0's fit me well. I know some of the folks here generally choose a size smaller than they measure, and since these run big, perhaps they would fit you. But that depends on what kind of fit you are looking for.

Calling all UPZ riders: Anyone out there with a 26.0 MP foot who's riding a 25.0?

Keith

Hi Disco,

Well, we're at a disadvantage here without you being able to try them on. I also apologize; I just now noticed I had 25.5 MP in the title of the post (which has now been edited). The correct size, as originally stated in the post, is a 25.0.

Now regarding the fit, are you looking for something that's more close-fitting than your Raichles? Like I mentioned, I'm a 25.5, and these 25.0's fit me well. I know some of the folks here generally choose a size smaller than they measure, and since these run big, perhaps they would fit you. But that depends on what kind of fit you are looking for.

Calling all UPZ riders: Anyone out there with a 26.0 MP foot who's riding a 25.0?

Keith

Yeah i could definitely step down in size from the Raichle's. Just got a custom footbed a couple weeks ago and it works like a charm. I think the conventional wisdom that a footbed will shrink your MP may be true. I measure 26.0 on the dot with bare feet. Havent tried with the footbed yet. I have a good amount of space in the toe box on my raichles, but i don't buckle them too tight, maybe about 2/3rds of the way. I would like to go tighter and would like to feel the UPZ's, but i don't want to go psycho on my feet.

Anybody that can answer the foot size MP to boot size MP would be a savior.

I have 29.5 RTR and I measure out at a 29.5. The RTRs feel plenty long to me. Plenty of room in the toe box. Could I drop a shell size?? Probably, but I'm not positive. My guess is that there is enough length in the boot, but that's just a guess. If you need a little more room, you can stretch the shell.

I wouldn't be too concerned about the liner. most of the time a 25.0 and 25.5 will use the same shell. Plus I think the liners have stretchy material around the toes. Keep in mind the liners are rock hard when you first put them on. They will hurt a little, but once broke in, they are pretty nice.

Hi Mitch,

Thank you for your interest in the boots! I just left you a voice mail and e-mail. Yes, the boots are still available. Also, UPZ indicates that the boots are Intec compatible, so I would be confident that the Fin-Tec heels would fit as well.

Keith

• 7 months later...