Note to New Members ×

Silver Mountain...

Steve Prokopiw

Anyone playin hookie from work tommorrow? My boss hates working on houses in the cold so I have the day off tommorrow.I'll be up there with all six of the other customers likely to show.They've really cut back on grooming along with everything else but tommorrow will be good since no one will be there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Would it be possible for us to meet at Silver this weekend to get me set up? I called you last week but forgot you were at Aspen :o

Saturday wouldn't be the best choice as I have to be a good dad and take my boys to a birthday party,so we have to leave the hill early.So, if Sunday works for you, I can bring the equipment up and help you set it up much more easily as I won't have the boys with me.I'll look forward to it.Let me know.

I got to thinking about it today, and I was wondering how you wanted to do it...are you just going to bring up a bunch of gear and have me pick and choose, or something different.

I ask because I was able to demo several boards when I was in Boise with ibrussell, and now I have a much better idea of what I'm looking for in a board/boots.

Thanks again Steve! :)

• 4 weeks later...

be a factor.It was snowing hard when we left at 4:30.They are calling for 8 inches. Should be great. They are planning on one or two 'Silver Saturdays' after full time ops ends.Those of you at Schweetzer that have helped me out need to come out for those.You'll be on the buddy list.All you'll be out is gas.

• 2 weeks later...

Becki is taking Sat. 18th off to ski, so we'll drive over that morning, try to get to the gondi 8:30. let me know about the buddy list?

I think Rus plans to snowmobile up to Roman Nose (a few miles north of schweitzer) the 11th. I may tag along on my antique artic cat, or maybe hit Turner & stay in Libby for easter w/family.