Note to New Members ×

td1

paappraiser

I have 2 sets of td1's.. im totally lazy and would like to sell both sets at once, does anyone have interest in 2 sets of not step in?

Also one of the bails doesnt fit my boots so If it fits yours good, if not ill order a bail and have bomber send it to you. (Just 1 bail doesn't fit... go figure)

They are used but have plenty of life. (they are scratched up a bit, don't expect a perfect specimen)

2mahc.jpg

Edit

1 6deg

2 0 deg

2 3 deg

bumpers to match the disks. . (I cant tell the difference with a yellow or a red bumper, but thats me)

As far as price, im more than reasonable. Whatever is fair, I think Ive sold a few things and given people money back because I thought it was to much. I don't need to worry about a few dollars.

If anyone is interested just post up here. If not ill sleaze-bay them.. I'm going out of town on 1/26 to Colorado so if your going to pull the trigger do it soon. I wont be here next week.

Hi, in the past I have bought td1's for $75, but have seen them go for significantly more, up to $120-130. I use the bails and bail plates on bindings of my own design. I already have 2 sets, but could use spares. So for me at this point paying the high end doesn't make sense, but I could offer you say 180.00 for both.

Phil

Hi, in the past I have bought td1's for $75, but have seen them go for significantly more, up to $120-130. I use the bails and bail plates on bindings of my own design. I already have 2 sets, but could use spares. So for me at this point paying the high end doesn't make sense, but I could offer you say 180.00 for both.

Phil

hey sorry Im way way way overloaded with work (had a family emergency as well).. Im trying to get outta here to go to CO. If your still interested when I get back next week.

be well

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sorry I just back from Colorado I know most are still up there, but I went before the games began. I enjoyed myself, we had alot of snow almost every day I was there and stayed on my pow board in the back bowls.

If anyone's still interested I'm thinking 200 or so including shipping to lower 48. Canada a few dollars more and if you want insurance a few dollars more. Its a heavy box so that's a good deal.