Note to New Members ×

162 F2 Silberpfeil and 167 Nidecker Proto

scrapster

I figured I'd give my remaining boards their own post. Both are up on the evil Ebay with new pictures:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180318717610 SOLD, to the gentleman in L.A.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180318467685 Sale pending.

An insider tip for Bomber members--reserve on the F2 is $200--a darn good deal. If you have your heart set on one, I'd be willing to hear your offer before the auctions end--would like to get at least $200 each. Ultimately, I have decided that I need to sell, not trade, these boards. (Some emergency home repairs have befallen my wallet.) Thanks to all who made trade proposals earlier!

One last teaser before I have to go back to work. With the Proto I'm throwing in a pair of Nidecker step-in plate bindings from my collection. Now you have a complete set-up. Great for someone starting out or just looking for a fun ride.

post-6931-141842269155_thumb.jpg

Mark, I'm still interested in the 162. Email me and we can see if we can still figure out a deal (i.e. you get your AM board and I cover shipping).

To be honest, I'd rather see someone enjoying and riding the 3800 than have it just sitting in my garage.

-Gord

Hey Gord,

Thanks again for your offer, but I really have to sell the 162. My situation has changed pretty substantially in the last few weeks and 1) I now need the cash, and 2) the 3800 doesn't fit the current board need that I have (which also changed in the last few days.) I hope your 3800 finds a good home. I hear they're awesome boards.

Thanks for the interest in the 162 Silberpfeil. A boardmember offered me the last amount I had asked for on Bomber before going the Ebay route. Since no one had hit the reserve yet, I was inclined to take the offer and end the auction. That silver top sheet will look great gleaming in the Cali sun!

As for the Proto--Wow!--not sure why the Silber didn't get as much love, but I'm not complaining :) Since it has garnered so much interest on Ebay, I've decided to let the Proto sell there. It appears that a few bidders really have their hearts set on it. It seems only fair to let them duke it out, especially as this is the last day of the auction anyway.