Note to New Members ×

Mistral sonic with new cond. snowpro race

mr_roboteye

Sold!!! and picked up. My landlord will be stoked.

Got laid off just before Christmas, so I need some dough for rent and stuff. Good starter board, or x-tra so one of your buddies can try carving. This board has seen some use, but is still in servicable condition. Pretty stiff, but not a beast. Rideable as is. It's not quite crappy enough to be a rock board, but she's seen better days. There are areas of the topsheet that have discolored from separating from the "undersheet", but water has not made it inside to the core or internal laminations of the board. A previous owner drilled a small hole through the nose which I have put duct tape over to keep water out. The base has some scratches (not gouges) along the long axis of the board. No coreshots or base repairs. The edges are sharp. Has lots of camber still - 15mm base down on the floor. It has a set of snowpro race bindings that have about fifteen minutes of riding on them. All original hardware (cant plates and screws) will be included with the bindings. I basically want CDN $50 + shipping for the board and CDN $150 + shipping for the bindings. Would like to sell together, but will separate if you insist. Asking CDN $200 + shipping for the works. Paypal works for me but open to other payment methods if you don't mind waiting. Asking CDN $200 + shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Dave R.

mistralresize1.jpg

mistralresize2.jpg

mistralresize3.jpg

mistralresize4.jpg