Note to New Members ×

175 Donek FC1 Olympic, 170 Madd

big canuck

Quiver exhale

170 Madd near perfect, red sidewalls, Madd boy graphic, just tuned with one day of riding. $450 USD shipped. Got the F3 Madd and can't see myself riding this board much this year.

175 Donek FC1 Olympic construction black topsheet. Near perfect. I love this board, but I have a bunch very similar. Probably regret it but it's up for grabs.

$780.00 US new $475.00 USD shipped.

Pics coming

Thx

K

Sorry bud, I shipped a board to Greece and my recolection was a $100.00 touch.

Woodcore, I'd say no problem at 200 lb's. I'm 250 and the board did not seem soft to me. I thought it railed real nice in fact. Never once thought I'd go out the front door. Nice snap coming out of the turn.

On Madd's website it says 90-95% of riders are/should be on F2 stiffness boards. Lemme know.

Oh, I'm definetly interested in the board. Sorry if I made it look like a joke. It's only that I was thinking you were talkig 450 dollars + 100 dollars shipping, I did not think we were talking in euros. I dont have 550 euros on me right now. If we were talking in dollars, then I'm definetly interested. That is all :) I hope I'm clear enough..