Note to New Members ×

WANTED F2 TitanFlex Cant/ Riser Blocks

www.oldsnowboards.com

Bryan,

They are yours. E-mail your address to me and I will put them in a USPS Priority envelope on Monday.

Below are pics of the blocks I machined. I have access to a Bridgeport mill and found a block of scrap nylon. I did the calculations and machined the blocks so that Shelly will have 3* of lift at her given sole length.

Machined blocks are on the left; OE blocks are on the right:

100_1306-2.jpg

100_1308-2.jpg

I did not machine the alignment groove into the blocks because Shelly is not very big. If I were to make them for myself, I would definitely machine the groove.

I wanted to integrate the cant into the blocks but then they would be fixed for a goofy/regular rider.

I did not machine the alignment groove into the blocks because Shelly is not very big. If I were to make them for myself, I would definitely machine the groove.

One thing to clarify... the F2 Free Carve bindings do not require the alignment groove/ridge on the lift blocks I made. I just discovered I will have to machine the groove in the block to make them work with the Titanflex bindings.

• 2 weeks later...
Bryan,

They are yours. E-mail your address to me and I will put them in a USPS Priority envelope on Monday.

Below are pics of the blocks I machined. I have access to a Bridgeport mill and found a block of scrap nylon. I did the calculations and machined the blocks so that Shelly will have 3* of lift at her given sole length.

Machined blocks are on the left; OE blocks are on the right:

100_1306-2.jpg

100_1308-2.jpg

I wanted to integrate the cant into the blocks but then they would be fixed for a goofy/regular rider.

Got them today Dustin!!! THANKS!!

One board is SET!!

Need one more set for the other board.

Thanks again!! Bryan