Note to New Members ×

anyone ever heard of this type of board?

Kex

Kex

If you are looking at it for yourself, I would say avoid it. Knowing you are going to PSU and a student, your budget may be tight. If you have any reasonable budget (varies among riders), I would lean towards finding something reputable, not wallet gouging but reputable, Coiler, MADD, Donek, Priors, F2, (I always dug my Aggression, Volant whatever it is called.), there are plenty of older boards here to get you going. Throw in some Raichle boots and TD1's, you should be able to get set up for under $400

I know you cant charge for the cup at keggers at PSU (never understood that, but I was a big dummy who went to IUP for 1/3 the price, but made a killing at hosting parties for $2 a cup. Until cops show up) What is the going rate for a cup nowadays? So I hope you are working. Sell anything in your room.....anything in order to get the cash.

Post a Wanting to Buy ADD in classified and see if anyone has an older board they simply wont ever use that will help you out.

Good Luck