Note to New Members ×

Boards come in, boards must go out

scrapster

Hi all, I'm making room for new purchases and getting rid of three boards and some bindings from my quiver. Only one is alpine specific, but the rest may be of interest to someone.

F2 Speedcross 157 (BX)- $175 shipped w/in lower 48, may be extra charge for CA. Bought this board new last year and had it out a whopping 3 times. It was very fun (as you can see, I used it as a soft boot carver with Palmer risers.) Its in outstanding shape, near mint. I'll throw in the risers if you'd like, but not the bindings. Base has a few dry spots near the contact points, but no dings. Never been tuned other than frequent waxing. Its meant to be ridden with plates. Risers Sold. Board Sold.

Unity Dominion 155 Freeride- $175 shipped w/in lower 48, may be extra charge for CA. This is the one that hurts to get rid of. This is the most solidly built snowboard I've ever owned. I put two years of light riding on it, and you can barely see any wear. Its pretty stiff and rails on ice and hardpack. I did my first (and only) complete circle carve on this board. Hand made in Silverthorne, CO. Bindings sold seperately. SOLD

Nidecker Platinum 153 with Nidecker FF 760 Bindings- $130 shipped, etc. etc.- A curious little board that was my soft snow ride last year--and it excelled at it. Top of the line, high-tech construction and materials similar to those used in the Nidecker Proto line. Medium stiff waist and tail, and soft nose. Graphite base. Perfect for a kid who or smaller rider who wants a really fun board to tool around on in the park, or on piste in less than perfect snow conditions.

Salomon SPX 55 soft boot freeride bindings. Size M/L. $40 plus shipping. Also used once. Near pristine condition. SOLD

Ask questions, request pictures, make offers. I'm open. PS- Dog not included.

post-6931-141842263826_thumb.jpg

post-6931-141842263828_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...