Note to New Members ×

Pureboarding Reviews

scrapster

Yes, I am riding the 164cm one -- like it a lot. I posted a review after my first week of riding it:

http://www.snowycolorado.com/stories/review-pureboarding-two.html

Now that I have more days on it, I like it better yet. The board is quite stiff, but it did very well in powder. Last April I spent a week on it in Aspen, 6+ inches of fresh every day, rode Highlands Bowl and more, the board was not a problem. And I like the width and the lower angles it allows for my back foot -- "surf stance" style.

You can see a variety of riders on that board in these movies from April:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pureboarding%2Faspen&search=Search

Hope this helps, feel free to ping me if you have any other questions,

tom.

I tried this board last season at Love land . Thank you Tom for bringing it for me to try. I thought it was a good board- same thought as Tom easy to ride and could be used for all mountain. I rode it with standard bail bombers and I don't even know what the setup was on the bindings were as far as the degrees of cant and it was still easy to ride and felt comfortable. I took it down a black diamond mogul run on my second run and had no trouble getting through the bumps. It was a really cold day and our hands were freezing trying to mount bindings on boards so I didn't spend hardly any time setting up the bindings. I think the stance was too narrow as well but I was able to tell what the board would do. I thought it was a little too stiff for super serious mougul riding as it does have a stiff flex but I could make it work. I would like to try it again on a nicer day and with bindings set up better to see if I would like it more. Maybe I will get to try one again some day? I was going to write a review on the Bomber site but the board has to be listed already in the reviews for me to write about it- you can't add it to the list to write a review.